What We Do
Why Choose Us?
- Unmatched experience within the application of infrared.
- Highest-quality infrared equipment available, capturing problem areas that can’t otherwise be seen.
- Highly refined imagery collection and processing systems.
- Professional, experienced thermographers well-versed in the multiple applications of infrared thermography
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing imagery to save customers thousands of dollars in predictive/preventive maintenance costs.
Meet Our Team
We have delivered state-of-the-art infrared (IR) thermographic imaging services and resources to customers since 1989.
Gregory R. Stockton is President and Founder of Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services, Inc.™ Based in Randleman, NC. Greg has been a practicing infrared thermographer since 1989. He is a Certified Infrared Thermographer with twenty-six years experience in the construction industry, specializing in maintenance and energy-related technologies.
Eric Stockton is a Level III Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer with 18 Years of Infrared job experience. Eric graduated from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and has a degree in Zoology with an emphasis on Environmental Chemistry and Biochemistry.
AITSCAN DIVISION MANAGER
Alejandro Tache is the Division Manager for AITscan™, SITS’s Aerial Infrared Division. Mr. Tache has extensive experience as a combat pilot, test pilot and flight instructor and earned a degree in Aeronautics Science from Columbian Air Force Academy. AITscan was started in 1994 and he took over in 2005. He has been instrumental in growing the division due to superior performance as a pilot, thermographer, and software analyst.
DIRECTOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Mike is the National Sales Manager for AreaScanIR and Roof Moisture FindIR. Mike has approximately 35 years of experience in various aspects of the construction industry and in industrial facility building maintenance in a high-profile environment. He knows the importance of a solid predictive and preventative maintenance program.