MechaniScan™, a division of Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services, Inc., is a thermographic asset management service that performs maintenance tests on mechanical equipment.
Infrared testing of mechanical equipment has become an integral part of any facility manager’s preventative/predictive maintenance (P/PM) program. Our surveys can make this maintenance easier by pinpointing invisible problem areas before issues occur.
Why Choose Us?
- Unmatched experience within the application of infrared.
- Highest-quality infrared equipment available, capturing problem areas that can’t otherwise be seen.
- Highly refined imagery collection and processing systems.
- Professional, experienced thermographers well-versed in the multiple applications of infrared thermography
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing imagery to save customers thousands of dollars in predictive/preventive maintenance costs.
Meet Our Team
We have delivered state-of-the-art infrared (IR) thermographic imaging services and resources to customers since 1989.
As the president and founder of Stockton Infrared Thermographic Services Inc., Greg has over 25 years of experience in the industry and is a Certified Infrared Thermographer.
Eric Stockton is a Level III Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer with 18 Years of Infrared job experience.
AITSCAN DIVISION MANAGER
Alejandro Tache is the Division Manager for AITscan™, SITS’s Aerial Infrared Division. Mr. Tache has extensive experience as a combat pilot, test pilot and flight instructor.
DIRECTOR / PROJECT MANAGER
Mike is the National Sales Manager for AreaScanIR™ and Roof Moisture FindIR™. He has approximately 35 years of experience in various aspects of the construction and building maintenance industries.